You can help save babies' lives! Come join the FOX 13 Care Force for the March of Dimes: March for Babies!
Saturday, April 23, 2016, FOX 13’s Mark Wilson and Laura Moody will be joined by other FOX 13 personalities at the Hillsborough County walk, taking place at the Amalie Arena. Be sure to stop by the FOX 13 Spirit Station along the walk route to say hello and pick up some FOX 13 goodies!
Premature birth is the number-one cause of newborn death. It has reached epidemic proportions in the U.S. endangering the lives of more than half a million babies every year. That’s why the FOX 13 Care Force needs you to participate in the March for Babies.
With your support, the March of Dimes can continue to:
- Fund research into how to prevent premature birth
- Educate women about the signs of preterm labor and what to do if they have them
- Provide information and emotional support to families in babies in intensive care
- Assist heath care professionals to better detect woman at risk for premature birth
- Advocate for expanded access to health insurance for mothers and babies
For more information or to make your own walk team, click on over to www.marchforbabies.org.
March of Dimes / March for Babies
Florida Bay Division
405 N. Reo Street #220
Tampa, FL 33609