LOS ANGELES - 22-year-old Beth Goodier has been diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome, also known as 'Sleeping Beauty Syndrome'. Beth has been asleep for 75% of the past 5 years.
- Young teen diagnosed with 'sleeping beauty syndrome'
- Hulk Hogan's new job as a locksmith
- Where does John Turturro Keep His Awards?
- Barbara Sinatra, wife of Frank Sinatra, dead at 90
- Michael Kors takes over shoemaker Jimmy Choo
- New Harry Potter ride coming to Universal Orlando
- Linkin Park releases statement about band member's death
- A scientific explanation for 'Hanger'
- Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington dies of apparent suicide
- Mariah is making a drama series about her life