LOS ANGELES - 22-year-old Beth Goodier has been diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome, also known as 'Sleeping Beauty Syndrome'. Beth has been asleep for 75% of the past 5 years.
- Young teen diagnosed with 'sleeping beauty syndrome'
- Beyonce's 'Lemonade' vinyl mistakenly included punk band songs
- O.J. Simpson's post prison plans
- Harrison Ford explains why he punched Ryan Gosling
- Jennifer Lawrence says a Real Housewife's fate is in her hands
- Selena Gomez undergoes kidney transplant due to lupus
- TMZ: Frank Vincent dies at 78
- 'IT's Pennywise clown Bill Skarsgard is scary hot
- SeaWorld, Busch Gardens 'Florida Neighbor Offer'
- Canadian poet accused of plagiarizing Tupac Shakur