WATCH: Shed suddenly explodes

- An explosion ripped apart a garden shed in the UK, and it was all caught on camera.

CCTV footage, released by a British fire service, captured the dramatic moment a garden shed blew up and burst into flames.

The West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service says the blast, which happened in early June, was probably caused by a faulty fluorescent light fitting and gas vapors.  But, due to the extent of the fire damage, the investigations team was unable to establish how the blast occurred.

No one was injured in the incident.

Up Next:


Up Next

  • WATCH: Shed suddenly explodes
  • Navy SEAL embraces wife for first time since tragic accident
  • Bridgeport officer has close call with wrong-way driver
  • Ford recalling 117,000 vehicles for safety defect
  • Mexico travel warning over tainted alcohol
  • Hundreds show up to say tearful goodbye to Marine dog with cancer
  • Florida Gov. wants another raise for state law-enforcement
  • Ohio State Fair to open without rides after deadly malfunction
  • Scalise discharged from hospital, beginning rehabilitation
  • TSA expands new procedure for inspecting large electronics