"Neighbors helping neighbors, that's the Texas way!" A 5-month-old baby girl was saved from the floodwaters after Tropical Storm Harvey this morning. She was rescued this morning from Beamer and Beltway in Southeast Houston after high water trapped her family in their homes. A local wrecker did a lion's share of helping out by rushing to the rescue of several stranded storm victims and picked this baby's family up. The wrecker driver rescued 100 people today!
- Baby saved from Harvey floodwaters in high-water rescue
- Government shutdown: Who is affected? What's open?
- Votes to pass spending measure fall short in Senate
- Florida Power & Light workers surprise woman for birthday in Puerto Rico
- Autopsy: Tom Petty died of accidental drug overdose
- Chimp and dog become best friends forever
- Probe: Las Vegas shooting suspect's motive remains a mystery
- Trump tells March for Life: 'We are with you all the way'
- Federal government shuts down; Dems, GOP blame each other
- Drone saves Australian teen swimmers in first ever drone rescue