ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - Hashtags, emojis and even a rubber duck may replace dogs, cats and hats in an upcoming version of the Monopoly board game.
- Emoji? Bunny? You decide the next generation Monopoly token
- Warrant: Atlanta woman put toddlers in oven, turned it on
- Hero Mandalay Bay security guard disappears
- Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care clinic, union leader says
- Why are some pumpkins teal this Halloween?
- Pregnant woman who survived Las Vegas massacre gives birth 2 days later
- Dog reunited with owner after six-month long deployment
- Hero dog: 'Animal guardian' saves 8 pet goats, orphaned deer from wine country fires
- Accused groper's forehead tattoo: "I'm a pornstar"
- Texas county worker arrested for $1.2 million fajitas theft