SARASOTA (FOX 13) - Sarasota Police Department are on scene where an 8-year-old reportedly ran into the road at 20th Street and Orange Avenue and was struck by a car. Police say the child is expected to survive and that the driver of the car is being cooperative.
- Sarasota PD: Child struck by car expected to survive
- A/C problems plague Hillsborough classrooms
- Tampa church holds vigil for unity, Charlottesville victims
- Elvis is in the building at Sarasota's Waffle Stop
- K9 chases down suspect who fled during traffic stop
- Palmetto woman snaps close encounter with bobcat
- Campaign to move Confederate statue meets fundraising goal
- Escaped prisoner captured by Hernando County deputies
- Polk County deputy wrangles snake and gator
- University of South Florida welcomes new students to "The Village"