OCALA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Marion County commissioners unanimously approved a proclamations designating April 2016 as "Confederate History Month."
- April is Confederate History Month in Marion County
- Dunedin man facing explosive charges has mental health evaluation
- Polk County Haunted Jail accepting visitors - if you dare
- Pinellas Park shop cat, missing 5 years, returns thanks to microchip
- TPD on Seminole Heights murders: 'Someone's terrorizing the neighborhood'
- Seminole Heights on high alert following 3 murders
- Investigation underway after 1-year-old drowns at birthday party
- Troopers search for truck that hit, killed 19-year-old
- Four injured in drive-by shooting in Tampa
- County won't remove pile of Irma debris from private property