TAMPA (FOX 13) - For some big box retail stores, the Black Friday deals will begin on Thanksgiving Day.
Walmart, Target, Best Buy, JCPenney, Macy's, and Toys "R" Us are just a few of the stores opening their doors on the holiday-- the day before the real Black Friday.
Big box stores are offering savings on computers, tablets, and appliances.
The National Retail Federation predicts stores will ring up a healthy 3.6% increase in sales this holiday season. That would be an improvement from last year, when sales were 3%.
Many stores have said they won't open at all on Thanksgiving Day.
However, here is a list of the stores opening for Black Friday before Thanksgiving is even over:
- Best Buy- Doors open 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day
- Target- Doors open 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day
- Walmart- Doors open 6 p.m.Thanksgiving Day
- Toys R Us- Doors open 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day
- JCPenny- Doors open 3 p.m. Thanksgiving Day
- Macy's- Doors open 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day