TAMPA, Fla. (FOX 13) - Malls across America, including Florida and the Tampa Bay area, are again offering "sensory-friendly" Santa programs for children with autism and special needs this season. Most of those events have now finished, but there are a few left in Central Florida.
Here are the remaining opportunities:
- Sun. Dec. 9: Tyrone Square Mall, St. Pete: 9-10:30 a.m.
- Sun. Dec. 9: University Mall, Tampa: 9-11 a.m.
- Sun. Dec. 9: Florida Mall, Orlando: 7:30-10 a.m.
- Sun. Dec. 9: Paddock Mall, Ocala: 9-11 a.m.
- Sun. Dec. 9: Seminole Towne Center, Sanford: 9-11 a.m.
- Sun. Dec. 16: Florida Mall, Orlando: 7:30-10 a.m.
AMC is also holding sensory-friendly movie screenings the second and fourth Saturday of the month. Click for more information.