WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (FOX 13) - Both active and retired first responders can get free admission – among other perks – to Legoland Florida during the month of September.
Representatives with the Winter Haven theme park said they will honor those individuals with free single-day admission and 50 percent off tickets for up to four guests.
The deal is available to active and retired law enforcement, fire and rescue and EMT/EMS personnel who work in the U.S. Those positions include:
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
- Fish and wildlife field officers
- U.S. Forest Service rangers
- National Park Service officers
- Homeland Security and TSA agents
- Environmental protection officers
In order to qualify, a valid employee ID or professional organization membership card must be shown in-person at the Legoland ticket windows on the day of the visit. The offer is valid through Monday, September 30.
LINK: For additional information on Legoland Florida, head to the theme park’s website.