Pasco County baby accidentally ingests bleach, officials say

- A one-year-old accidentally ingested bleach, according to Pasco County firefighters.

Officials said the accidental poisoning occurred in the 37830 block of Colina Drive in Dade City. Firefighters said the young female is breathing and was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition.

No other information has been provided.

Stay with FOX 13 for updates 
 

Up Next:


Up Next

  • Pasco County baby accidentally ingests bleach, officials say
  • Ice skating returns at Tampa's Winter Village
  • Hernando deputies check 63 gas stations for skimmers
  • Plant City officers search for wanted man in deadly hit-and-run crash
  • Racing community remembers dragster after Sebring Raceway death
  • USF researchers explore caves to study sea level rise
  • Porch pirates already on the prowl for holiday packages
  • Identity still unknown of man hit, killed by car in St. Pete
  • Rays 2020 forms committee to bring baseball to Tampa
  • TPD exhumes body to identify John Doe in '89 cold case