WATCH: Shed suddenly explodes

- An explosion ripped apart a garden shed in the UK, and it was all caught on camera.

CCTV footage, released by a British fire service, captured the dramatic moment a garden shed blew up and burst into flames.

The West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service says the blast, which happened in early June, was probably caused by a faulty fluorescent light fitting and gas vapors.  But, due to the extent of the fire damage, the investigations team was unable to establish how the blast occurred.

No one was injured in the incident.

Up Next:


Up Next

  • WATCH: Shed suddenly explodes
  • Powerful earthquake jolts Mexico, sways buildings in capital
  • New fashion trend double-waisted jeans cost $695
  • Mayor caught driving lawn mower on highway with beer in hand
  • Dan Helmer's ‘Top Gun' parody ad goes viral in Virginia Congressional race
  • Naval hospital employees removed following disturbing photos of newborns
  • Trump, the 'America First' president, addresses UN
  • Dehydrated deer found in damaged Florida Keys home
  • JetBlue Airways offering cheap flights as low as $39
  • Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy protection