Axe body spray causes entire building to be evacuated

A church and daycare in Seattle were evacuated because of "cough inducing fumes" coming from a bathroom.

Turns out it was just Axe body spray.

The can was malfunctioning and wouldn't stop spraying.

No one was hurt in Friday's incident.

Crews deemed the body spray "non-hazardous" and everyone was allowed back inside.

Image of scene courtesy Seattle Fire Department Twitter.

Up Next:


Up Next

  • Axe body spray causes entire building to be evacuated
  • Instead of giving ticket, officer helps fix broken tail light
  • No glasses? Build your own eclipse-viewing box
  • Eclipses of the past were calamitous, not celebratory
  • Family holds Christmas early for dad with terminal cancer
  • Woman's long-lost diamond ring found on carrot in garden
  • Eclipse enthusiasts create traffic jam in Oregon
  • Deputies: Florida woman drunkenly bites man's fishing line, swims away
  • Turn around! Bonnie Tyler to sing 'Total Eclipse' hit during eclipse
  • Powerball jackpot reaches $535 million