Axe body spray causes entire building to be evacuated

A church and daycare in Seattle were evacuated because of "cough inducing fumes" coming from a bathroom.

Turns out it was just Axe body spray.

The can was malfunctioning and wouldn't stop spraying.

No one was hurt in Friday's incident.

Crews deemed the body spray "non-hazardous" and everyone was allowed back inside.

Image of scene courtesy Seattle Fire Department Twitter.

Up Next:


Up Next

  • Axe body spray causes entire building to be evacuated
  • Mystery of green drinking water in Louisiana parish solved
  • Soon-to-be parents learn baby's gender with help from Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
  • What is a 'dotard'? Searches of the term spike following Kim Jong Un's statement about Trump
  • Raccoon hitches ride on police cruiser hood
  • Tim Tebow brings meals, smiles to Irma victims
  • California emergency alert test seems to signal end of days
  • Mexico's Naval rescue dog becomes furry face of hope
  • Palm trees catch fire at CA country club
  • Earthquakes: What causes them, and why they're so destructive