How best can we protect the vulnerable population from coronavirus?

Dr. Seetha Lakshmi from USF Health says 80 percent of people who test positive for coronavirus have very mild symptoms. In terms of the other 20 percent is where the scientific community on is focused – how to decrease the severity of disease and get people better, she says.

Latest Videos

Good Day Tampa Bay

View More
View More

We Live Here

View More
View More