TAMPA (FOX 13) - Monster Jam invades Raymond James Stadium on Saturday, but before the show, some of its biggest stars will be on display across the Bay Area.
On Thursday, the 12-foot-tall, 10,000-pound monster trucks will be at several locations for fans to take pictures and see up-close.
On Saturday, you can go to Raymond James Stadium early to tailgate and get pictures with the trucks and drivers in the Party in the Pits before they compete.
Local Ford dealers have free pit passes while supplies last.
Monster Jam starts at 7 p.m. Saturday at the stadium, 4201 N Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa. Tickets cost between $15 and $185
The trucks will be at the following locations Thursday at the specified times:
- Dalmation will be set up at Metro PCS, 2907 N Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, at 2 p.m.
- Max D, Stepps Towing, 9602 U.S. 92 E, Tampa, at 2 p.m.
- Pirate's Curse, Circle K, 4804 Gunn Highway, Tampa, at 3 p.m.
- Hot Wheels, Toys R Us, 330 Brandon Town Center, Brandon, at 3 p.m.
- Bounty Hunter, America's Best, 10500 Ulmerton Road, Largo, at 3 p.m.