- Current enrollment in a college or university majoring preferably in communications, journalism, or related field or equivalent.
- Ability to a set schedule to meet the requirements of your college or university.
- Proof of academic credit for internship (a letter confirming academic recognition must be submitted before starting the internship).
- Applicants with junior or senior status preferred.
Deadline for applications are:
- FALL Semester - Second week of June
- SPRING Semester - Second week of November
- SUMMER Semester - Second week of March
Candidates under consideration will be contacted and scheduled for interviews.
Candidates selected for internships will be notified at least two weeks prior to registration to allow for the registration process.
There are a limited number of internships available each semester. Applying early is encouraged.
Internships are available in the news, weather, and sports departments. Internships are non-paid and do not necessarily lead to employment with WTVT - FOX 13 Television.
To apply, please contact: WTVTHR@foxtv.com or fax to 813-870-9890, attention Human Resources
An equal opportunity employer.