WASHINGTON - Whether you're cooking or hosting or just hanging out with family – there are things you can do to take the stress out of Thanksgiving!
Cyndy Bragg, The Whoopie Queen, says to follow these five tips to create an attitude of gratitude:
1. GET CROCKED - instead of putting your hand up a dead bird's butt to cook the stuffing, make the stuffing in a crock pot.
2. STUFF IT - Frig not big enough to store all the yummy food? You can store applies, cranberries, potatoes in a dry space like the trunk of the car.
3. SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE - While some people create a menu and shopping list a month ahead, I think they're freaks! Here's the List that Will Save Your Marriage - write down all things that is involved to get everything together that needs to be done.
4. PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD - Create Gratitude Rolls DEMO. Write on a piece of paper with food marker what you are grateful for. Roll the dough around the paper. Bake. Popping Fresh Gratitude.
5. HAVE FUN - Play with videos on Jib Jabs, Thanksgiving Playlist that's rocking.
Check out more great ideas form Cyndy here: http://www.cyndybragg.com/