Hardee County: Ian updates and emergency information
Follow ongoing updates from Hardee County in response to Ian.
HARDEE COUNTY EVACUATIONS:
No evacuations ordered.
HARDEE COUNTY CLOSINGS:
County offices closed Tuesday, Sept. 27 through Thursday, Sept. 29.
County clerk closed Wednesday, Sept. 28 through Thursday, Sept. 29.
Pioneer Park and Hardee Lakes close Sept. 27 at 5 p.m.
HARDEE COUNTY SHELTERS:
Two shelters open Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 6 p.m.:
- General population shelter: Hardee Junior K-8, 2401 17-N, Wauchula, FL
- Special needs shelter: South Florida State College - Hardee Campus, 2868 US Hwy 17-N, Bowling Green, FL
HARDEE COUNTY SANDBAGS:
Sandbag distribution sites have been closed.
HARDEE COUNTY SCHOOLS:
The Hardee County School District will close campuses on Tuesday, September 27 through Thursday, September 29.
HARDEE COUNTY MORE INFORMATION:
You can get information directly from the Hardee County EOC.
LATEST STORM UPDATES:
Get updates on Hurricane Ian's track and forecast on MyFoxHurricane.com
Closures and emergency information by county:
- Citrus County updates
- DeSoto County updates
- Hardee County updates
- Hernando County updates
- Highlands County updates
- Hillsborough County updates
- Manatee County updates
- Pasco County updates
- Pinellas County updates
- Polk County updates
- Sarasota County updates
- New to Florida? Here’s a guide to help prepare for your first hurricane season
- 2022 storm prep & shopping list (PDF)
- Get latest updates on storm tracks, models, and more at MyFoxHurricane.com.