ATLANTA - By now, it should be evident to everyone that Arby’s “has the meats.” And not just the traditional one either.
Last year, they rolled out limited-time venison and elk sandwiches in select markets to correspond with different hunting seasons. This year is no different and the Atlanta-based chain announced they plan to offer a new, limited-edition Seared Duck Breast Sandwich in four “waterfowl migration flyways” across the country.
Picture a high-quality duck breast from Maple Leaf Farms, seared, cooked Sous Vide, and topped with crispy onions and a smoked cherry sauce, then placed on a toasted specialty bun.
In addition, Arby’s said they have partnered with Ducks Unlimited to help the conservation, restoration, and management of wetlands and associated habitats for North America’s waterfowl.
The Seared Duck Breast Sandwich is available Oct. 20. For more information, visit arbys.com/duck.
Here are the locations where the duck will be available:
- - 2731 Dorchester Square, Cambridge, Maryland 21613
- - 329 N Main Street, Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- - 2741 Papermill Road, Wyomissing, Pennsylvania 19610
- - 4415 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30342
- - 11233 Shadow Creek Parkway, Pearland, Texas 77584
- - 1210 US Highway 2 W, Kalispell, Montana 59901
- - 3413 10th Street, Great Bend, Kansas 67530
- - 5540 O Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
- - 1191 Cherokee Street, Marshall, Missouri 65340
- - 723 E Parker Road, Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- - 3333 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Lafayette, Louisiana 70503
- - 3210 N Kinney Coulee Road, Onalaska, Wisconsin 54650
- - 2485 Notre Dame Boulevard, Chico, California 95928
- - 1122 S Carson Street, Carson City, Nevada 89701
- - 774 S Main Street, Brigham, Utah 84302
- - 104499 SE 82nd Avenue, Happy Valley, Washington 97266