TUSCON (FOX 13) - A 26-year-old Arizona man was grateful earlier this week after firefighters rescued him from his own chimney.
According to the Tucson Fire Department, the man was stuck inside his chimney for about four hours. He told authorities he had locked his keys inside the house and was attempting to get back inside.
Tucson Firefighters say they lowered a rope to the subject whose feet were touching the floor of his house; however he was stuck due to the decreased diameter near the fire place.
A neighbor heard the man’s cries for help and called authorities.
He did not appear to be injured, but was medically evaluated at the scene by paramedics.