ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 13) - Walt Disney World has decided to raise the cost of the majority of the annual passes, which can be seen on the theme park's website.
Florida's residents and out-of-state visitors can expect large price changes on their annual passes. The amount increase depends on the type of annual pass.
The following passes have a new price for Florida residents:
- Epcot After 4 Annual Pass: $309, a $20 increase from $289
- Disney Silver Pass: $519, a $40 increase from $479
- Disney Gold Pass: $699, a $90 increase from $609
- Disney Platinum Pass: $899, a $150 increase from $749
- Disney Platinum Plus Pass: $999, a $150 increase from $849
- Weekday Select Pass: $349, a $30 increase from $319
- Waters Parks after 2: $89, a $10 increase from $79
The price for the Select Pass -- $439 -- didn't change.
The following passes are the new out-of-state prices, according to WKMG:
- Disney Platinum Pass: $1119, a $225 increase from $894
- Disney Platinum Plus Pass: $1219, a $225 increase from $994
This marks the third rate increase since early 2018. They last rate hike was in October 2018.