Two hurt in Parrish fireworks accident

Two  Parrish women are recovering this morning after a firework accident.
It happened on 110th Avenue East in Manatee County.
Deputies say Jeffrey TeMarco was setting off fireworks in the road when a lit mortar tube fell over. Before he could upright the tube, the firework exploded and flew across the street. It exploded when it hit a garage door, and the two women, who were watching the homemade show, were hurt.
They suffered cuts and burns. One woman was taken to Blake Trauma Center where she's in serious condition. The other was treated at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center.
TeMarco was cooperative with authorities. There is no word yet on whether or not he will be charged