The American Medical Association on Tuesday called for an immediate ban on all electronic cigarettes and vaping devices.
Doctors at a Detroit hospital have performed what could be the first double lung transplant on a man whose lungs were damaged from vaping.
The CDC said the chemical compound was found in lung fluid from 29 patients tested in a government lab.
Experts say vaping among high school students has reached crisis levels, but some students are appealing to their peers to stay away from the harmful habit.
A federal ban on flavored vaping products is expected this week and could force a lot of companies to change how they do business.
Hillsborough County Commissioners voted to ban anyone under the age of 21 from buying, using, or possessing vaping products. It also restricts where vaping can occur by banning it indoors -- and in the same places where smoking is banned, like playgrounds.